If you’re a Thai BBQ (buffet) lover, this is a MUST visit – in fact even you prefer western BBQ food – it’s still a MUST visit! This place not only has a “pull you in” price tag on it (at 190 baht for all you can eat buffet), but the selection/range of food is unique, with a combination of meats, salads and veg that you would find at a Western BBQ and/or Thai BBQ.
I was put onto this place by a food tour group here in Hua Hin (Feast Thailand) after seeing a post they made to a Facebook food group (Hua Hin Foodies). It had only been open two days and the photos looked pretty impressive – so I locked this place in for dinner the following day.
The restaurant is called “Corner 112” and sits on Soi 112 on the corner opposite the 7/11 you’ll see as soon as you enter soi 112 from Phetkhasem road. It’s well lit up and probably the most prominent restaurant on the Soi – so you can’t miss it!
We tried most things available on the buffet, and it was all quality and fresh food. I don’t usually eat pork, however their pork steaks looked so good I had to give em a shot – and they were delicious! Nice and meaty and not too slimy/fatty (slobby as I normally call it). The other meats including marinated beef and other cuts of port were nice as well.
I won’t run through everything we tried as the photos pretty much show you that – however I will mention there a good selection of fruit as well for you to choose from after your dinner.
Here’s a couple of things that stood out for me about this place
- The non stick, oil draining, above heated Korean grill
- The price! 190 baht for a buffet
- French fries (included in the buffet price)
- Western food like Capsicum/Peppers, Egg Plant/Aubergine, Sausages (and western sauces like BBQ sauce)
- A well priced drinks menu (wine at 70 baht a class)
Here’s a list of some other things worth noting about this place
- They have a Som Tum / Isaan stall serving Som Tum and some other dishes at around 50 baht
- They have a Noodle stand which wasn’t opening yesterday on our visit, but will be open today or tomorrow
- There is also a roast/grill section serving up roasted pork and chicken
- There is a huge choice of sauces and dressings to go with your food including the common Thai sauces and Western sauces and dressings.
Really impressed with this place and already sent out a few messages to friends asking them out here for dinner this week!